Here are a few of the frequently asked questions that I've answered in hopes to help you out!
- Where are you located?
Every item is made and shipped from Miami, Florida (US). I was originally shipping from Maryland (where I'm from).
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I will ship to wherever you are. If you find that country is not available during checkout, contact me.
- How long does it take to get to me if shipped internationally?
It depends on where you're located. All international orders are shipped First Class unless otherwise specified. Canadian orders can be tracked the entire way and usually take 8-10 business days. Other locations can only be tracked while moving through the US and it may take up to 4 weeks for the package to arrive. Priority shipping is available if you contact me. You'll receive your order faster and you'll be able to track its entire journey.
- Do you do custom clutches/bags?
Yes, I do depending on the request. If there is a smaller or larger size clutch you would like instead of the one listed, please email me first to make sure it can be done. A lot of my fabric/leather is pre-cut already, but some pieces can be purchased.
I will continue to add more questions, but these are the ones that I'm asked the most.
Don't see a question you would like answered? Shoot me an email!
- Be aware of crocking or dyes transferring from your clothing to your bag. Especially dark wash denim.
- Also avoid excessive rubbing for the metallic bags. It may cause the metallic color to wear or fade.
- If necessary, spot clean only or take product to a leather professional.
- Store clutches flat when not in use and keep bucket bags/totes stuffed to avoid creases in the leather.
- Keep products stored in a dry and relatively cool place
- Do not store in direct sunlight. It may result in fading over time.
All products are made in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Each item is also handmade, so there may be slight inconsistencies making each and every piece unique.